Be Eco Sharp: Sustainability Summit 2012
The Sustainability Summit emphasis is on identifying innovative diverse small businesses and engaging industry leaders and stakeholders who support practical green initiatives and strategic partnering.
Welcome to The Council’s 2012 Sustainability Summit
The Sustainability Summit emphasis is on identifying innovative diverse small businesses and engaging industry leaders and stakeholders who support practical green initiatives and strategic partnering. Interested groups will be industry leaders, leaders in corporate America, government officials and multicultural businesses of all sizes. Discussions will also focus upon sharing successes and ideas as an incentive to create green partnerships in order to become and remain viable in the 21st century.
This practical business forum allows entrepreneurs and businesses to boldly present their operations. A grand arena of leading experts from top financiers to the Fortune 500 will assess and vet your company for strategic soundness and competitive advantage. The goal is to identify first-class companies throughout various industries. Each presenter will endure hard-hitting questioning to determine if the presented business operations model could truly augment the represented. Jump into the arena and aid the panel to find their sustainable business warriors!
Why Attend The Sustainability Summit?
- Introduce your company to investors in renewable energy technologies and products and gain access to capital representatives
- Access to high level executives, VPs and managers from some of the world’s largest companies representing all industries.
- Meet officials working on renewable energy.
- Customize your own day’s agenda.
- Connect with innovative businesses to potentially partner.
- Understand where your business operations align with current sustainability practices and business opportunities
- Save your company time and money by attending this one-day event that is far reaching and covers ALL industries.
- Tuesday October 9, 2012
- 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM | Breakfast, Meeting, and Panel Discussion
- Sentry Center | 810 7th Avenue, NYC