Source: whattheythink.com | Take Ten with Don Carli in Copenhagen (Audio)
"While WhatTheyThink didn’t send a delegate to the Copenhagen Climate Summit, we do have a “man on the street” providing us with exclusive dispatches.
Listen to our conversation using the player below or download the MP3 file (12MB) to hear it on your iPhone, iPod or other MP3 player. Don Carli briefed us on several topics:"
- His first challenge – just getting in the door.
- An up-close look at demonstrating the right way – and the wrong way – in Denmark.
- What happens when you don’t “size the church for Easter.”
- Unique interviews – who knew how many printed pages it took to run a climate summit?
- Asking the hard questions.
- The world’s largest press room!
- The two over-arching issues of the Summit.
In his coverage, Don mentions “Climate Kabuki;”
Don’t forget the Institute for Sustainable Communication (ISC) fundraiser for the Urban Scholars college scholarship. You can give someone a holiday gift and help fund a scholarship that supports the career development of young scholars and professionals through programs providing mentoring, internships, scholarships and fellowships that build capacity and essential human capital for the widespread adoption of sustainable communication media technology and business practices.